Power and signal isolation for I²C and UART buses.
- Provides galvanic isolation needed for EC, pH and ORP probes
- 3.0 to 5.5 volt input
- Isolated, regulated 3.3 volt output, 66-100 mW power output
- Suitable for I²C and UART buses.
- Can be fully shut-down, reducing current to nearly 0 mA
Adding a module to your own design is straightforward. You'll need:
- bus connection from the controlling device
- 3.0 to 5.5 volt power supply
- bus connection to the sensing module
Some resources to get started: